SAWERA has identified the following programme areas and their objectives for its long term existence and contribution to society;
Education as Long Term Investment
- To strategically improve the quality of life of communities of FATA through improving the literacy rate through inputs to improve quality and outreach of Education, especially for women.
- To enhance community capacities to agree to and get involved in literacy and educational activities
Livelihood and Income Generation
- To improve the outreach and exposure of women through supporting them in income generating activities
- To develop personal skills of human that build self-respect, self-reliance and self- confidence.
Health and Active Living
- To established community health centers for local communities and conducting free medical camps in the area.
- To educate disables specially females and established technical centers for them.
- To provide potable water for local people, Solid waste disposal, water supply, sanitation and mass awareness.
Mobilization for Peace and Development
- To create awareness amongst public through Social Mobilization and community level awareness rising programs and advocacy.
- To develop linkages with Govt: department, Line Department, Non-Govt: Organization and donors for the development purposes.
Disaster Risk Reduction
- To mobilized and motivate at high risk communities regarding hazard through strong mobilization and precautionary measurements.
- To create linkages with DDMA. PDMA and provide trainings on DRR to community and Govt: authorities.
SAWERA will work with women, men and children’s of each part of KP & FATA (Pakistan). While working with them, priority will be given towards most disadvantaged/marginalised groups of people i-e poor women, widows, people with disabilities and children. SAWERA also desire to support the vulnerable communities during disasters like war disaster, flood disasters and other emergency situation.